XtremIO 3.0.2-14 was just released and below is a list of the fixes. These can be found in the release notes for 3.0.2-14. General Fixed Issues
- In some rare scenarios network issues cause unexpected cluster shutdown.
- In some cases Fiber Channel Ports fail to start after a cluster restart.
- In very rare cases running a specific debug command causes an unexpected Storage Controller restart.
Upgrade and Cluster Hardware Upgrade Fixed Issues
- NDU fails when there are more than 22 SCSI-3 reservations
- In some rare cases NDU OS upgrade fails without rolling back, causing an unexpected service interruption.
- In some rare cases firmware upgrade fails during NDU.
UI and XMS Fixed Issues
- Using RESTful API with External User (LDAP) can cause XMS unavailability.
- SNMPv2C trap OID is not correct.
- XtremIO GUI does not start with Java8u25 and Java7u71.